- Learn to speak up on the things you know about and not worry or feel pressure to fill the silence about the things you don’t.
- Speak life into your own and those around you. Words have power. Choose pretty ones.
- Make your own decisions, stand firm, and don’t worry what others will think, say, or perceive.
- Quality time and being present is priceless.
- Consistency is key.
- Your house and the spread doesn’t have to be perfect. Just invite your friends and family over anyway. Have them all bring something.
- Accept how people see/perceive you when you know it to be true. Smile and say, “Thank you.”
- Don’t entertain thoughts that could break you down.
- Listen to positive messages, podcasts, and read uplifting books often.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Stay busy. Explore. Adventure. Date your significant other.
- Be intentional with relationships. Have one-on-one time with family and friends.
- Keep learning.
- Ask questions. Do more listening.
- Give compliments especially to strangers. They may need a smile today.
- Think more on all that you ARE rather than the things you are not.
- Answer the phone with a smile.
- Create vision boards. Speak out what you want.
- Be consistent with your goals. Give grace. Practice makes ‘progress.’
- Take in the beauty around you.
- Be thankful in the small things.
- Less is more. Clean out your closet and storage often.
- Tidy up your room after you’re done getting ready and your living spaces before bed. If anything, don’t go to bed with a dirty sink.
- Dress for success, especially for the airport you never know if you need to skip the line to catch your flight. 😉
- Your off day is another person’s on. Dress for the occasion.
- Seek the presence of those you admire.
- Presentation is key.
- Know what you’re good at and be proud of it. Humble yourself and ask for help if you don’t know. Then listen.
- Know your love language and ask your family and friends how you can love them well.
- Have faith in timing, talk to God, and listen when He answers and puts desires in your heart.
Just a light post and the few that came to mind first 🙂
Thank you Lord for this day and for all of you who I have crossed paths with thus far that have played a part in who I am and who I can happily say, I Love. That’s one of the greatest gifts!