“Travel doesn’t just take us to far away places. It brings us closer together “
- It’s New. Cottage Grove Inn is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in downtown Calistoga. It’s SO cute! There are so many sweet touches such as leaving two postcards in your room to send to loved ones!
- It is walking distance to the cute Main Street with shopping, restaurants, and bars. It looks like it’s right out of a Hallmark Movie.
- When you get out of your car you’re 10 steps to the door of your cottage.
- The cottages are spacious yet quaint with a shower and Jacuzzi tub included.
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and very welcoming.
- Breakfast is complimentary with your stay and there are so many options to choose from! Don’t see what you like? They are happy to accommodate your request as best they can.
- The weather and scenery is breathtaking! Be sure to keep your phone charged! You will keep wanting to take photos.
- Restaurants near by:
- Acacia House is lovely! It’s best to go early to watch the sunset on the hill overlooking the vineyards. Food wise, they have THE best skillet potatoes we’ve EVER had! AND they offer Pashmenas if you get chilly while dining!
- Auberge De Soliel: For sunset drinks up on a hill overlooking the wine country.
- Vineyards nearby:
- Robert Mondavi: One of the best Cabernets in the valley due to how the soil is in that particular location. I highly recommend doing a private tour and wine and food pairing here if you can!
- Chandon: A beautiful sparkling wine vineyard.
- Far Niente: This tour took place majority of the time in a cave which was so neat! It was followed by a gorgeous wine tasting spot with incredible views! *Tip: If you can, try to schedule at least one private tour. It’s a great way to dive into each winery’s process of turning grapes into delicious wine! We did both a private and group and thoroughly enjoyed the private tour!
- “Winter in the Wineries Passport:” Stay Sunday – Thursday in December – January to receive the Winter passport for free (a $400 value). The passport is good for many winery tastings as well as local restaurants! A great way to explore the area and of course SAVE while doing so!
- Use Code: Winter Special when booking online at Cottage Grove Inn or call (800) 799-2284 The passport is valid December 7 – February 9, 2020.
Cottage Grove Inn’s Beautiful grounds
We had the best 2-year anniversary trip to Cottage Grove Inn filled with so
many memories that we will remember forever!